Location: Durfee Innovation Society, 2470 Collingwood St. (Room: Auditorium), Detroit, MI 48206
Join YDRC and The Institute for College Access (TICAS) for an interactive workshop about educational policy and advocacy. TICAS will outline its core priorities and approach to advocacy and policy work. Participants will be educated on the resources and support they provide to organizations in Michigan. This includes but is not limited to:
- Share resources, data, and publications that impact students in MI
- Identify and advocate on behalf of community partners on policy barriers
- Train on the different levels of policy engagement as a community partner (low to high touch)
- Elevate community organization policy agendas and voice to influence systemic change
- Demonstrate how policy and advocacy can be leveraged to advance organizational and programmatic efforts.
This event is free, open to all youth development professionals, and requires pre-registration.
Due to limited space, registration is LIMITED to 3 people per organization.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|